Cargo was a multi-purpose venue in the Shoreditch area of east London, a short walk from both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations. The space, built into existing railway arches, included a medium-sized club and bar, a restaurant and a large outdoor terrace area. Since opening its doors in November 2000 Cargo had been home to a wide variety of music, ranging from live music performances—which generally took place earlier in the evening—to full-on club sounds such as house, techno and electro.
Cargo closed its doors for the last time in November 2021.
- Nightclub , Party Bar , Event Space
- Clubbing , Late Night , Drinking and Eating
- Shoreditch, East London
- Experience, Brunch, Classes
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Just Party, London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Private Hire
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- May vary depending on event
Cargo, Kingsland Viaduct, 83, Rivington Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 3AY
Old Street (Tube)