If you're lookin' for late night kicks and tricks in Shoreditch, Cargo is your place. It's known for being a shining star on the London live band and DJ scene but when the sun is shining, the massive decked garden with a BBQ, fooseball table and comfortable seating is equally as inviting. Expect…
The Five Tribes Launching Party
Join us for an extraordinary Celebration where luminous crystals, creatures, drums, dances, games and surprising cocktails will delight your mind.
To celebrate its anniversary, Funky Fox Production puts the spotlight on a new kind of events that will enlighten your evenings. Welcome to:
THE FIVE TRIBES SEASON 1 - The End Of The World Launch Party
>> FREE with code (go to www.thefivetribes.com) <<<
Witness the launch of a series of groundbreaking, Enlightening and Immersive Experiences: a story in 8 episodes told through live music and games.
In this “episode zero”, you will discover The Five Tribes’ fantasy world through a mix of interactive games, live music, and DJ Set. At the beginning of the event, you will be part of a new kind of treasure hunt to discover the story. It will then be followed by a live performance of dancy electro-shamanic visual music before finishing the night magnificently with a mix between a laser game and an escape room!
Each episode will unfold a different part of The Five Tribes’ universe that progresses as the games are played. As soon as you step through this once-in-a-lifetime experience, you leave reality at the door to dive into the story, the scenery, and music to become… The Five Tribes.
This launch party being a special occasion for us, WE are inviting you and the entry is free until 8:30 pm!
This series of event is part of a bigger project: THE BOOK - THE GAME - THE SHOW
To learn more, visit https://www.thefivetribes.com/
Welcome to our new fantasy world.
Entry after 8:30pm
|20:30 - 23:00||£10.00|
Kingsland Viaduct, 83 Rivington Street, Shoreditch EC2A 3AY
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.