This June 2016, Cargo will play host to the EURO 2016 Football Games; turning popular nightclub into a hot spot for sports. Each match is specifically tailored with live DJs who will musically battle it out for their country’s title both inside the club and on the terrace. With brand new 50″ inch flat screens and two, 12-foot projection screens, guests will never miss a second of the games
Cargo’s Happy Hour from 4pm – 8pm (Monday - Friday), 4 beers for £10 will pair up perfectly with the games.
***Book your "BOX" at Cargo!***
Cargo is taking group and private party bookings for our regular customers through to company parties. 5 different group packages tailored especially to suit the needs of a group.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The ticket guarantees FREE ENTRY only til 9PM on Friday & Saturday.
14. Ticket should be redeemed with a door person or at Cargo's reservation desk.
Attended for the England v Wales game, was really good! Staff very pleasant, even the guys on the door were top draw! £10 got you a bag of beers (literally!), only thing which sucked a bit was the yuppies, wanting to sit down through the game on their pre-booked benches behind the main standing area, whining at everyone to move, when it filled up they realised they were fighting a losing battle! But, really good out of the box venue for the footie, good atmosphere, loads of plasmas about and really good big screens. Well worth a visit if England progress! Cheers Cargo!
visited Cargo on 16 Jun 2016