Located in the heart of east London just off Brick Lane, Cafe 1001 is one of the city's most loved spaces, a music lover's playground. The venue's high tech sound system and brand new DJ booth are just a small part of the heart of the venue - hosting jazz nights weekly, with house, funk & soul DJs…
NYE: Brick Lane Block Party
- No reviews.
- Cafe 1001
Brick Lane Block Party launches this winter to see in the New Year in style, across 4 uniquely themed venues in one of London's most infamous party destinations.
Dray Walk, in the Truman Brewery complex, will host the multi venue knees up with rooms hosted across Werkhaus, Cafe 1001, Brick Lane Tap Room, & Sleazy Pizza.
Local pizza restaurant Sleazy Pizza will be transformed into The Sleazy Disco for one night only, and will see DJ outfit Tallegio Nights slinging tasty beats while the chefs cook up cheesy treats from the pizza ovens all night long. Meanwhile, east London's favourite boozer Brick Lane Tap Room will keep its relaxed pub feel with pints on tap on offer all night long, with special guests DJing from start til close.
4 rooms, 20+ DJs,800 people, 8 hours of partying.
|Entry before 10PM||20:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
|Entry before 11:00pm||20:00 - 04:00||£25.00|
91, Brick Lane, E1 6QL
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.