Established in 1742, Wiltons has since enjoyed enjoyed the reputation of being the epitome of fine British dining in the capital. Traditional cuisine is on offer yet served with precision and care, and whose repertoire is constantly maintained at the highest standards. Opulent and refined, its clientele…
Wiltons and The Nyetimber Bus Experience
Since 1742, Wiltons has been synonymous with traditional, courteous hospitality. The British menu aims to offer the freshest fish, game and meats from the very best fleets and farms in the United Kingdom representing the epitome of English cuisine.
To launch Wiltons new English sparkling wine collection, we have teamed up with pioneering English sparkling wine producer, Nyetimber to bring you a unique experience on Jermyn Street outside Wiltons with ‘The Nyetimber’.
‘The Nyetimber’ is a beautifully reimagined 1968 Routemaster bus which offers a luxurious, quintessentially British setting where guests can relax and enjoy a glass of England’s finest sparkling wine accompanied by either half a dozen freshly shucked Jersey Rock oysters or
expertly sliced Secret Smokehouse ‘London Cure’ Scottish salmon.
£20 inclusive of VAT and 12.5% service charge available on Thursday 23rd May 2019 and Friday 24th May 2019 from 12pm to 8pm at hourly intervals. With exclusive availability, booking is advisable.
Discover more at nyetimber.com
Instagram: @nyetimber / Twitter: @Nyetimber / Facebook: Nyetimber Wines
Standard Ticket - 12pm
12pm - 1pm slot
|12:00 - 13:00||£20.00|
Standard Ticket - 1.20pm
1.20pm - 2.20pm slot
|13:20 - 14:20||£20.00|
|Standard Ticket - 2.40pm||14:40 - 15:40||£20.00|
|Standard Ticket - 4pm||16:00 - 17:00||£20.00|
|Standard Ticket - 5.20pm||17:20 - 18:20||£20.00|
|Standard Ticket - 6.40pm||18:40 - 19:40||£20.00|
|Standard Ticket - 8pm||20:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
55, Jeremyn Street, SW1Y 6LX
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Latecomers after 15 minutes will not be admitted.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.