The Old School Yard is a bar that recognises the working Londoner's yearning for simpler times. They've turned the clock back, or more accurately, have set it to stay at 3.10pm constantly, so that the bar is suspended in a state of perpetual childhood elation created by the bell that rings for home time…
New Years Eve - Beach Party!
Do you like Pina Coladas but hate getting caught in the rain! The Old School Yard is once again hosting a New Year’s Eve Beach Party. This legendary event only happens once every 10 years.
Whether you are Carnival, Tiki, Ibiza, Bali, LA or Margate. All beach styles are welcome this year. Don’t forget your sunglasses and lotion. Yes we will have a cloakroom.
Music will include all your favourite summer jams incorporating carnival, latino, pop, House and of course 90s hip Hop. Our award winning bartenders/lifeguards will be serving up some tasty Tiki cocktails and smooth rum punch.
Don’t forget that we are close to London Bridge station so you can stay away from the crowds and West End gridlock. If you need that extra sparkle you won’t be able to see the Mayor’s Fireworks but we will bring you our own display at Midnight!
Our closing time is flexible but expect to party away until the small hours. Last year our guests were making shapes until 3am.
Grab your early bird tickets or tickets available on the door for £25.
Early Bird before 10pm
Entrance to the venue before 10pm
|20:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
|20:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
111, Long Lane, SE1 4PH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.