The Old School Yard is a bar that recognises the working Londoner's yearning for simpler times. They've turned the clock back, or more accurately, have set it to stay at 3.10pm constantly, so that the bar is suspended in a state of perpetual childhood elation created by the bell that rings for home time…
HALLOWEEN - GET SPOOKY!
- No reviews.
- The Old School Yard
This Halloween 2019 come along to the notorious Old School Yard near London Bridge.
Known for supernatural cocktails, spooky hits, spider web spectacular and prizes for best costume!
With entry you will get one free cocktail or drink of your choice (a few exceptions apply). However you can still take advantage of Happy Hour with cocktails at £4.50 each and 2 bottles of selected beers for £5. Our blood stained Pizzas make an excellent starter before you turn into a Zombie and start eating the organs of the walking dead.
The Old School Yard is known for its non pretentious and relaxed atmosphere as well as it's foot stomping and mouth screaming music. Dance along to some classic jams that will be a "Thriller" until your "Heads Will Roll"
DRESS CODE. Dress to scare the life out of us and you could be in for a prize. Prizes include Cocktail Pitchers and bottles of bubbly or wine.
Open until late so expect a few werewolf cries.
Entry and one free drink (exceptions apply)
|17:30 - 00:30||£5.00|
111, Long Lane, SE1 4PH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.