The Old School Yard is a bar that recognises the working Londoner's yearning for simpler times. They've turned the clock back, or more accurately, have set it to stay at 3.10pm constantly, so that the bar is suspended in a state of perpetual childhood elation created by the bell that rings for home time…
Class of 2017 - NYE London Bridge
Expect another legendary party at London Bridge's favourite party venue: The Old School Yard, Long Lane.
The theme is school disco, and fancy dress is welcome. We'll even have pens ready to sign your shirts just like the end of term. Alongside our award winning cocktail list we will be playing the best tunes from 2017 combined with Old School floor fillers.
We will be running our Happy Hour promotion as normal till 8pm so get there early for the best value cocktails in London. Avoid the queues, crowds, pricey west end and ensure you welcome the New Year in with style. The closest stations are Borough (2 minutes) and London Bridge (5 minutes walk).
FIREWORKS AT MIDNIGHT
Dress Code - smart casual or School Uniform
It’s going to be a big one so book a tickets here.
Early Bird - Entry before 10pm
Entry before 10pm only
Allows entry anytime on the evening
111 Long Lane SE1 4PH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.