Cinnamon Kitchen is an award-winning Indian restaurant in the centre of the city. Taking pride in the innovative and bold nature of their cuisine, this is simply one of the finest Asian restaurant and cocktail bars in London. Continuously challenging the status quo, the restaurant creates modern yet…
Diwali Special: Bijoya Feast
- No reviews.
- Cinnamon Kitchen London City
Bijoya is celebrated in India as the last day of the Navratri festival, but in Bengal it’s celebrated for the entire 3-week period between Dussehra and Diwali. The entire period is marked with celebrating by visiting friends and family, throwing lavish dinners and parties, exchanging gifts and sweets.
Every day in this period and every mealtime is an opportunity to celebrate one’s blessings with the Family, and we have created this Feast with it in mind.
Bijoya refers to the victory of good over evil, a battle we must and we will win.
We invite you to join us for a very special Bijoya Supper Club on the 3rd of November, 2023 - a feast you do not want to miss featuring canapes to start and a 4 course meal to follow!
|Bijoya||18:30 - 22:00||£65.00|
9, Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YL
Liverpool Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.