Anise & Star Jewellers cordially invites you to the Diamond Party!
Join us on Friday 28th November for an evening soiree of drinks, canapés and dazzling fun!
Upon entry, guests will be entered into a draw where one lucky person will win a rare Indian cut diamond worth £1,000!
Sip on a delectable Star Cocktail, nibble on an array of delicious Indian spiced canapés and dance the night away before the main event where one guest will walk away glimmering like Marilyn – and remember, ladies, diamonds are a girl’s best friend!
Feel like a superstar and dress to impress!
Entry & prize draw ticket is priced at £20 per person
9 Devonshire Square, City of London, EC2M 4YL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Anise is a decadent destination drinking den: inside, discerning drinkers and cocktail connoisseurs can expect stylish, spice-infused cocktails, a menu of modern Indian bar snacks that draw on inspiration from the next-door best Indian restaurant - Cinnamon Kitchen and the kind sleek interiors that wouldn't look out of place in a glossy design mag.