An attractive offshoot of the feted Cinnamon Kitchen, Anise is an elegant bar lounge, hidden away amongst the glossy cobbles of Devonshire Square. This Indian-inspired watering-hole is a hop, skip and a jump away from Liverpool Street and is certainly worth its spice for a stylish evening out…
Anise is a chic, Indian-inspired cocktail bar, that is hugely popular with the Square Mile after work drinking crowd. Situated close to Liverpool Street in the stunning Devonshire Square, Anise marries the industrial heritage of the old East India Company building in which it is housed, with a contemporary and suave decor. Boasting a great selection of cool cocktails, including stylish spice-infused tipples, coupled with modern Indian-inspired bar snacks. As well as bar snacks, larger dishes can be found at exotic, conjoining restaurant Cinnamon Kitchen, which boasts celebrity chef Vivek Singh as Executive Chef.
Inside there are intimate, candle-lit booths that can be reserved, perfect for a party night or get together with friends and combined with the stunning cocktail selection, and buzzing atmosphere, Anise is the perfect bar if you fancy something a little stylish in The City.
- Cocktail Bar , Restaurant Bar , Event Space
- Chatting and Drinking , After work drinks , Date night
- Liverpool Street, City of London
- Cocktail Making, Experience, Drinks Tastings
- Splash the Cash £££
- London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Themed Christmas, London - Private Hire
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Smart Casual, Dress to impress
|Sunday||-||-||Private Hire Only.|
Anise, 9, Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YL
Liverpool Street (Tube)