Ruby Blue sits in the bustling Leicester Square surrounded by fine London theatres, a perfect destination for those looking for a night out in the West End. Leicester Square Tube Station is less than a 1-minute walk away. They recommend starting with one of their amazing cocktails on the balconywhich…
#NYE | Ruby Blue Tickets (Last Entry 10pm)
Hashtag NYE @ RUBY BLUE 🥳
london's biggest NYE PARTIES!
party at london's best venues FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE NYE #htparties!
There is no better place to ring in the New Year than the heart of world famous Leicester Square! Come down to Ruby Blue for the perfect club night celebration of New Year’s Eve. Two amazing dance floors, a balcony with a view of the square and the best crowd in London!
On the night you can expect:
🥳 THE LITTLEST LONDON DJS PLAYING:
📸 PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS
🤳 PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHERS & CONTENT CREATORS
1️⃣ EXTREMELY LIMITED EARLY BIRD TICKETS JUST £30
2️⃣ EXTREMELY LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE TICKETS £40
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS PRIOR TO PURCHASE! 👉 HTTPS://WWW.HASHTAGPARTIES.COM/TCSANDCS/
FINAL ENTRY FOR TICKET HOLDERS 10PM
PLEASE ALLOW A MINIMUM OF 1 HOUR FOR QUEUEING OR ENTRY WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED
GOVERNMENT & STUDENT ID ESSENTIAL
🤑 NOW RECRUITING 🤑
Think you’re litt enough for our exclusive team of student reps? 👀
Want to get paid for being the party starter? 💰
Want FREE entry, queue jump and drinks when you roll out? 😇
No brainer right?! 😜
NOW RECRUITING (LIMITED SPACES) ACROSS ALL MAJOR london UNIS. 🙋♀️
Need more info? Whatsapp us now! 📲 https://wa.me/message/GSMVANYUKDAWO1
1, Leicester Place, Leicester Square,, WC2H 7BP
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.