'London's Biggest Night Out' in the heart of Leicester Square, the Hippodrome Casino is a stylish, quirky and grand casino with something for everyone. Open 24/7 with free entry and the Best Steak Restaurant in London, it's not solely designed for gamblers. Whether you're looking for a flutter, a cabaret…
- The Hippodrome Casino
GRAND FINAL SAT 26TH NOVEMBER 2022
Doors 6.30pm Showtime 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Burlesque Idol takes place in Lola's in the lower ground level at The Hippodrome Casino.
Please note that as part of The Hippodrome Casino, Lola's cannot admit anyone under the age of 18. If you are booking on behalf of others, please make sure they are 18 and over. All partons should bring photo ID.
Bookings are non- transferable between dates/shows/ticket type and non-refundable.
Tables seat 2 - 4 people, so please be aware that parties under 4 may have to share tables with other patrons. Similarly parties over 4 may be split over separate tables if necessary. If we need to spread your group across a few tables you will still be placed next to each other.
General unreserved seating is first come, first served for each ticket bracket sold unless specified otherwise.
ACCESS. Patrons accompanying an audience member using a wheelchair are entitled to a complimentary seat. We would recommend using the entrance on Little Newport Street and taking the lift down to Lola's.
Shows start promptly, there will be no announcement in the building, please make sure you arrive on time.
Premium Table Seating
Reserved Table Seating closest to the stage
|19:30 - 21:45||£25.00|
Standard Table Seating
Reserved Table Seating
|19:30 - 21:45||£20.00|
General Unreserved Seating
General Unreserved Seats are first come first served.
|19:30 - 21:45||£15.00|
The Hippodrome Casino, Cranbourn Street, WC2H 7JH
Leicester Square (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note that as part of The Hippodrome Casino, Lola's cannot admit anyone under the age of 18. If you are booking on behalf of others, please make sure they are 18 and over. All partons should bring photo ID.
14. Tables seat 2 - 4 people, so please be aware that parties under 4 may have to share tables with other patrons. Similarly parties over 4 may be split over separate tables if necessary. If we need to spread your group across a few tables you will still be placed next to each other.