Set to the backdrop of Tracey Emin's famous artwork 'I want my time with you', you'll find St Pancras Brasserie and Champagne by Searcys. The Brasserie offers a tranquil escape from the busy station below, the perfect place to relax before jumping on the Eurostar to Paris or catching up with friends…
SEARCYS FUNDRAISING DINNER WITH BEYOND FOOD
Rough sleeping has more than doubled in the last six years in London. Beyond Food is a social enterprise working to provide those at risk of homelessness with the skills they need to work in the hospitality industry through four different programmes. Whether that’s in the kitchen, or front of house, Beyond Food not only supplies training but the vital support its beneficiaries need to break the cycle of homelessness through gaining meaningful employment.
This Christmas, we are partnering with Beyond Food again, to raise money across our venues to support their incredible work. To launch our partnership, we are hosting a collaborative four-course supper at St Pancras Brasserie. Beyond Food apprentices will cook alongside Searcys chefs to create courses including scallop and crab tortellini with green apple and coriander salad with curry oil and Lake District beef cheek with Caroll’s heritage mashed potato, chestnut mushrooms, and a red wine jus. Each course will be accompanied by an expertly paired wine, as well as the knowledge that the profit from your meal will be going towards providing a long-term solution to homelessness.
St Pancras International Upper Concourse, Euston Road, N1C 4QL
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.