The Roof Gardens is London's very first rooftop bar and club and is as glamorous as it comes. For anyone looking to party in style and wanting a memorable night out in London then The Roof Gardens is a must visit. A haven of style and relaxed glamour, with its opulent cocktail bar and spacious dance…
GREY GOOSE Presents Pour L’amour du Chocolat
- No reviews.
- The Roof Gardens
This month, GREY GOOSE vodka is hosting ‘Pour L’amour du Chocolat’ (for the love of chocolate) a unique and immersive dining, cocktail and cinematic experience inspired by the film Chocolat in partnership with Rootop Film Club.
Join us on Wednesday 27th September at The Roof Gardens, for bespoke GREY GOOSE cocktails created by UK Brand Ambassador Myles Donneky, bringing out the naturally rich and full bodied taste of GREY GOOSE.
The cocktails have been paired with a Chocolat inspired menu devised specially for the occasion by Master Chocolatier, Paul A. Young. This will be followed by an open-air screening from Rooftop Film Club of the romantic comedy-drama, Chocolat, featuring Johnny Depp, Juliette Binoche and Judi Dench.
The event will celebrate the launch of the brand’s latest serve, GREY GOOSE Café Gourmand, an expression of a quintessentially French dining ritual made in partnership with experts in the art of coffee and patisserie. The serve elevates the classic Espresso Martini into the new third course by combining this much-loved coffee based cocktail with petit four pastries.
Tickets £50 per person
includes a complimentary GREY GOOSE Le Fizz cocktail and choice of GREY GOOSE Espresso Martinis, three chocolate based courses inspired by the film and a chocolate gift.
Terms & Conditions:
- Doors will open at 7pm with the film starting at approximately 9.30pm
- A minimum of two complimentary Grey Goose cocktails per person during the evening
- Event finishes at 12am midnight
Includes a complimentary GREY GOOSE Le Fizz cocktail and choice of GREY GOOSE Espresso Martinis, three chocolate based courses, 1 cinema seat and a chocolate gift.
|19:00 - 22:00||£50.00|
99, Kensington High Street, W8 5SA
High Street Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.