Situated in Islington, just a stone’s throw away from Angel station, you can you can enjoy a home-brewed pint on a comfy sofa whilst taking in the hoppy surroundings of Brewhouse & Kitchen, a space that boasts over 50 craft beers, an enviable gin and spirit list and a vast wine selection – not…
Brewery Experience Day
- No reviews.
- Brewhouse & Kitchen Islington (Angel)
Ever wanted to brew your own beer? Then join our Brewer on a Brewery Experience Day for £85! The day starts at 11am with a bacon roll before you start the brewing process. Of course, there will be lots of beer to try throughout the day and you’ll also get to enjoy a tasty lunch with us before taking your very own mini keg home with you at the end of the day! These days make great gifts so pop onto our website to book or purchase a gift card!
|Friday 22nd March 2019|
|Saturday 23rd March 2019|
|Friday 29th March 2019|
|Saturday 30th March 2019|
|Friday 05th April 2019|
|Saturday 06th April 2019|
|Friday 12th April 2019|
|Saturday 13th April 2019|
|Friday 19th April 2019|
|Saturday 20th April 2019|
|Friday 26th April 2019|
|Saturday 27th April 2019|
|Friday 03rd May 2019|
|Saturday 04th May 2019|
Torrens Street EC1V 1NQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.