Brewhouse & Kitchen Islington (Angel)
Situated in Islington, just a stone’s throw away from Angel station, you can you can enjoy a home-brewed pint on a comfy sofa whilst taking in the hoppy surroundings of Brewhouse & Kitchen, a space that boasts over 50 craft beers, an enviable gin and spirit list and a vast wine selection – not to mention a beer-matched food menu.
This Angel favourite brews a range of core and seasonal beers onsite, each one unique to the pub, just like their name. Pop in to find out more about the story behind their name, such as 'Arc Angel' – named after the thriving ‘Angel Inn’, so renowned that in 1901 the tube station was actually named in its honour. It’s remarkable to think that from the fifteenth century until 1965, only a stone’s throw from this very site, the Angel was brewing and serving its famous bitter.
- Restaurant Bar , Restaurant , Pub
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Drinking and Eating
- Islington, Angel
- Drinks Tastings, Experience
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Drinks and Finger Food
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- 18 for alcohol, none for food
- Background Music
- Street Side Tables
- No queues normally
Brewhouse & Kitchen Islington (Angel), Torrens Street, EC1V 1NQ
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
|Brewery Pad||Venue Hire||15||25||-||-||-|
|Brewery Lane||Venue Hire||25||35||-||-||-|
|Brewery Square||Venue Hire||50||50||-||-||-|
|Brewmaster's Table||Venue Hire||12||0||-||-||-|
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.