Hidden beneath Hanger Steak you'll find the speakeasy bar, Below the Cut. You'll be spoilt for choice with the killer cocktails and vast array of liquor. With live music every Friday and plenty of other events going on – pop in for some cocktails and bar snacks and settle in for the evening. Steak…
Beef Brunch @ hanger & cellar
Our new beef brunch has launched!
300g chargrilled hanger steak, béarnaise, truffle rosti, duck egg plus free flowing fizz or bloody marys (max 2 hr siting)
Book anytime between 12 midday and 4pm
Book your ticket now for a guaranteed fun filled saturday!
If you don't believe us check out our reviews:
'The best potato rosti I have ever had. It was impossible not to have a good time, great venue with fantastic bar staff. The food was amazing and bottomless prosecco... can't go wrong!' (Becky, 27)
'Bottomless basement brunch... an absolute must! Great food, endless prosecco and a lot of fun' (David, 28)
'Now that's what I call brunch... steak, eggs, and bloody mary's - will definitely be booking again soon! We LOVED it' (Fran, 26)
Hanger Brunch For One
300g chargrilled hanger steak & eggs plus free flowing fizz or bloody marys (max 2 hr siting)
|11:30 - 18:30||£35.00|
Cote de Boeuf Brunch For Two
800g cote de boeuf & eggs plus free flowing fizz or bloody marys (max 2 hr siting) - FOR 2
|11:30 - 18:30||£85.00|
461 North End Road SW6 1NZ
Fulham Broadway (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to the total bill
14. Service of drinks will conclude 15 minutes prior to the seating finishing
15. Hanger & Cellar reserve the right to stop drinks service if anti social behaviour is apparent