London’s only non-stop live music venue, where in-house musicians take centre stage and only play songs requested by the audience! Located in a listed Victorian basement, The Piano Works can be found hidden in the heart of Farringdon. Enter this House of Song, write your music requests on request…
Can’t Dance Ceilidh - St Patricks Day At The Piano Works Farringdon
- No reviews.
- The Piano Works Farringdon
We are starting the party early this St Patrick’s Day.
Join us for Brunch To The Beat with packages from £35 including brunch dishes with a twist and bottomless drinks.
Jig your way into the evening with our house musicians only playing songs requested by you til 1am.
Champagne and Cocktail hour runs from 5pm til 7pm and you can enjoy pints of Guinness for £4 from 5pm all night.
So if Guinness is your tipple, you like whiskey in your jar and dancing like Flatley then The Piano Works is where you want to be.
Fancy dress is encouraged… so tell your ma when you get home
The Piano Works, 113-117 Farringdon Road, EC1R 3BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Can’t Dance Ceilidh - St Patricks Day At The Piano Works Farringdon, You should also check out...