Salsa is an authentic South American themed nightclub and bar by Temple Underground Station, bringing colour, culture and style to the heart of London. In essence, Salsa is a unique experience that'll have you coming back again and again. One of London's finest party bars, the vibe at Salsa is energetic…
Brunch Upon A Thames
- No reviews.
- Salsa! Temple
Start your Easter Sunday walking into a wondrous world or musical whimsy, with sparkling singalongs to your favourite fairytale tunes, a lip-smacking brunch and bottomless bubbles.
Dressing up is encouraged, as our perfect Prince and Princesses have the chance to win prizes, answer quizzes and participate themselves in this beautiful brunch ball!
We dare you to not to delight in the endorphins that will course through even the least royal of blood, as Impossible Things Entertainment brings its sell out interactive show, just around the river-bend, to London’s famous Embankment.
Ticket includes a breakfast pastries, and a choice of chicken waffle or mushroom fajita and 1 hour of bottomless booze.
Breakfast pastries, choice of main dish, bottomless prosecco for 1 hour.
|11:00 - 14:30||£29.50|
Temple Place, Victoria Embankment, WC2R 2PH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.