A double whammy of a Quiz as we both look forward to the Oscars AND commiserate and celebrate the two wonderful performers —ALAN RICKMAN and DAVID BOWIE (plus a bonus Shrove Tuesday round).
Yes it's that time of year again when actors cry about winning big golden door stops and Ricky Gervais makes tasteless joke about them all. At the same time we will be singing dancing and pancake making our way to Oscar glory in this months tear(but not gluten free) edition.We are also genuinely upset at the untimely deaths of Mr. Rickman and Monsieur Bowie and will behaving a special music and quote round devoted to Ziggy and Snape.Join us at the wonderful Trapeze for early pancake day and Oscar celebrations - winners get to cry and make speeches. Losers can toss pancakes.
- SCREEN TEST Test your memory andobservational skills of an Oscar winner or two.
- ALAN or DAVID - Songs, quotes and clips to celebrate the lives of two true greats
- TOSSED NOT STIRRED - A Pancake makinground to warm you up for Shrove Tuesday.
- FOOTLOOSE - A Dance round for players of allages based around the Oscars.Drinks, cinema and DVD prizes to the winning 3teams.
Entry is FREE
Teams can be from 2 people to 10!
Trapeze 89 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3HX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.