Following a sold out NYE event which shook the basement, this monthly party is back with a great line up to start the year.
Disco classics and real house favourites rub shoulders on the dancefloor (with the big sound of Trapeze Basement) courtesy of four DJs who will move seamlessly between the two. Expect floor-filling disco, timeless house and bridging the gap between the two with all manor of exclusive edits.
Main man Paul 'Trouble' Anderson and resident Ralphonze are joined by new January guests Jeremy Newell and Johnny Reckless.
The Doctor’s Orders have been hosting some of London’s greatest hip-hop parties for the last ten years. Often dipping in and out of house classics and disco anthems (and always getting a positive reaction), they have decided to distil that for a full night of ‘House vs Disco’.
Londonhousemusic have been involved in some of London’s purest house music events of the past two decades which have seen Kerri Chandler. Danny Krivit, Tony Humphries, Frankie Knuckes (sadly one of his last ever sets), and many many more.
Paul ‘Trouble’ Anderson is one of the most respected party DJs with the perfect clubbing attitude. With a wealth of experience spanning back to the 1970s. Paul’s been a huge part of many landmarks in clubbing history including being one of the founders of Kiss FM, Camden’s legendary ‘The Loft’, as well as headlining huge warehouse parties and a residency in Italy.
Trapeze 89 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3HX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.