Cabaret/Burlesque, Clubbing, Something A Little Different, Fun Time Partying
Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB, Rhythm and Blues, Funk & Soul
It's a Freakshow !
Halloween is just around the corner and we have a hell of a program for you. Kicking off with the haunting sounds of El Mariachi, this ghoulish night will go on with wild circus acts, a fortune teller, make-up stand and some bloody-good special drinks !
Don your most extravagant and freakish costume for our best dressed contest : the two winners will win a bottle of bubbly each !
Book your tickets now including a special bloody entry shot.
170 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ON THE DOOR SO GET THERE EARLY !
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Set over 2 levels and bathed in faded circus glamour we aim to excite and delight!
Our inspiration comes from one of the UK’s oldest circus schools which is based very close to us in Hoxton Square – National Centre For Circus Arts. This school has trained over 50,000 performers across the world since it opened in the arts of trapeze, tightrope walking, unicycle, rope, silks, globe walking, juggling and much more!
We hope to create a show of our own within Trapeze with our mixture of food, drink, music and entertainment and give people something interesting and unique to see and talk about in Shoreditch and in London.