Concealed beneath a derelict public house, The King’s Head private members’ club is East London’s best kept secret. Founded in 2013 and located in the heart of Shoreditch, this exquisite venue offers multiple large rooms that boast character. Enclosed over four floors, The Kings Head showcases…
Live Music at the King's Head
- No reviews.
- The King's Head Members Club
The King's Head is pleased to invite all members and guests for Live Music Thursdays, every Last Thursday of the month. Step into our magical venue and get immersed in the performances of our talented musicians.
Acoustic Live performances on the upcoming night by:
- ChloeJet accompanied by a pianist
- Jordan O and his guitar
- Nyoka Ebony accompanied by a guitarist
Tickets can be purchased via DesignMyNight. Free entry tickets for members only, please contact Club Secretary to arrange entry.
Table bookings with discounted drinks packages are available - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
The King's Head Member's Club has a strict door policy. ID is required on entry. The dress code is strictly smart, the Club retains the right to refuse entry based on inappropriate attire.
Address: 257 Kingsland rd, London E2 8AS
|Regular Ticket||19:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
The King's Head, 257 Kingsland Rd, E2 8AS
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.