The King's Head Members Club
Concealed beneath a derelict public house, The King’s Head private members’ club is East London’s best kept secret.
Founded in 2013 and located in the heart of Shoreditch, this exquisite venue offers multiple large rooms that boast character. Enclosed over four floors, The Kings Head showcases an extravagant lounge bar, luxurious restaurant, top secret basement club, and numerous private rooms, all featuring an astonishing array of taxidermy and eccentric décor.
The King's Head Private Member Club has a selection on delicious food menus:
- The sit down dinner Feast menu.
- Platters and canapés for table reservations or private hire.
Entertainment frequently commences with Basque shows, DJ lead parties, live music act shows, celebrity guests, art shows and more.
- Members Bar , VIP Bar/Club , Speakeasy
- Birthday Party , Client Meeting , Chilling with mates
- East London, Shoreditch
- Arts and Crafts, Burlesque, Burlesque/Cabaret
- Happily Affordable ££
- Dance floor
- Smart Casual, Dress to impress
The King's Head Members Club, The King's Head, 257 Kingsland Rd, E2 8AS
Old Street (Tube)