BrewDog Tower Hill opened its doors in 2018 and was the first Brew Pub within the BrewDog family. Located in a fantastic location that can be found just a stone's throw from the Tower of London, it's the perfect place to start or to end a day of sightseeing. The venue is home to an epic games roomwith…
Grape vs Grain
- No reviews.
- BrewDog Outpost Tower Hill
Wine or Beer? How about both! We've joined forces with gang at London Cru to pit the two against each other for a battle to see who reigns supreme! Join us for a special 3-course Sunday Funday lunch created just for the occasion. Each course will be paired with a wine and a beer, letting you decide which pairing you prefer. Tickets are £35 (£30 for BrewDog EFPs) and include 3-courses, 3 pours of beer and 3 pours of wine.
Fish Cake w/ Cucumber and Quinoa Salsa & Herb Coulis
Veg: Halloumi Croquette w/ Cucumber and Quinoa Salsa & Herb Coulis
Wine: Bacchus 2018
Beer: Overworks Cosmic Crush Peach
Hanger Steak Sandwich w/ Blue Cheese Butter, Fried Egg & Homemade Chips.
Veg:Grilled Portobello Mushroom w/ Blue Cheese Butter & Homemade Chips.
Wine: Syrah 2016
Homemade Bread Pudding w/ Brandy & Cinnamon Cream.
Wine: Sparkling Pinot Noir Rose
Beer: Homicidal Puppet Help Desk
*Vegetarian option is available upon pre-notified request. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate.
|Grape vs Grain||15:00 - 17:30||£35.00|
Grape vs Grain (BrewDog EFP)
Must show EFP card upon arrival
|15:00 - 17:30||£30.00|
21 Great Tower St, EC3R 5AR
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. If you have purchased an EFP discounted ticket, please present your shareholder card upon arrival. If you fail to provide a shareholder card, you will be subject to pay the difference in price on the day.
3. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
4. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.