Gloria always threw the wildest parties. She had the best legs in Soho. Some say she dated Hendrix. She taught Bowie how to do his make-up. She bought an old Chinese restaurant in Covent Garden. When people asked her to cook she refused. When She ran out of dosh she moved into the basement. She still…
Back to the Noughties Brunch
- Blame Gloria Clapham Junction
GLORIA'S BEEN PARTYING WITH PARIS HILTON AND SHE'S GONE ALL 00S ON THIS B*TCH.
After a Tequila-fuelled chat with the Spice Girls on the back of a tour bus, she's managed to pull some strings and create an all-mighty mash-up of everyone's favourite 00s legends.
NUDGE YOUR MATES ON MSN AND GET A LINT ROLLER ON YOUR JUICY C TRACKIE...
Because this drag-hosted brunch is tacky, trashy and quite frankly, totally terrific.
SADLY, THERE WILL BE NO WKDS IN SIGHT BUT 90 MINUTES OF BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS TO SEE YOU THROUGH THE SHOW!
Expect delicious grub and a trio of drag queens, armed with a playlist that'll send your iPod into overdrive.
GET YOUR HEELYS ON AND JOIN US FOR A VERY NOUGHTY TIME.
Brunch Ticket 3.30pm
90 minutes of Bottomless Bubbly, Beer, Spritz Cocktails (Aperol Spritz, Vodka Collins & Gin Fizz) and Brunch.
|15:30 - 17:30||£49.00|
89-91 Battersea Rise, Clapham Junction, SW11 1HW
Clapham Junction (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Blame Gloria Clapham Junction
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.