One of South London’s most popular bars. Moving on from its previous incarnation, the venue features a dedicated restaurant offering with an exciting and sophisticated menu of contemporary Greek/Cypriot dishes, innovative cocktails and updated music policy of commercial house and pop, all whilst retaining…
The Garage Diner
- No reviews.
*** Update: After the tier 2 London announcement the event will go ahead! The show must go on! ***
From the creators of The Reggae Brunch, Soultown Supper & The Twisted Circus we present the next immersive experience to hit London: The Garage Diner
𝕀𝕥’𝕤 𝕒 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘!
Step into our Garage Diner on Friday 18th December for an evening of booze n baselines all set to a U.K. Garage backdrop!
WHAT TO EXPECT
✅ Headline DJs & Hosts
✅ FREE Welcome Cocktail
✅ Tasty Meze Cuisine
✅ Themed Competition & Challenges
✅ Clapham’s Finest Venue
✅ UKG Bingo Games & Theatrics
⭐️ ⭐️ BOOK YOUR TABLE: From just £29 ⭐️⭐️
🎈 Friday 18th Dec (Xmas Special) & Friday 1st Jan (New Year New Me!)
🏠 Aquum Clapham
🎈 68-70 Clapham High Steeet, Clapham Town, SW47UL
👔 Smart Casual
🎈 Large Meze Platters
🎵 Selecta! UK Garage Classics & Beyond
🎫 £29 entrance, welcome drink and meal
Full Meze Menu (Minimum 2 people)
Olives, Greek Salad, Pitta, Hummus, Tzatziki, Smoked Aubergine dip, Halloumi, Calamari, Grilled Chicken & Lamb Souvlaki
🎂🎂 Is it your birthday? [LIMITED]
Show us proof of I.D to firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE Garage Diner Cake!
Ticket prices: Entrance, Welcome Cocktail & Large Meze Meal £29
Dates: Friday 18th December (xmas special) * Friday 1st Jan 2020 (New Year’s Day)
The event takes place at Aquum, 68-70 Clapham High St, Clapham Town, London SW4 7UL
Doors open at 6.30 pm with the games starting at approximately 7.30 P.M & event finishing at 10 P.M.
Government-issued ID is 100% Essential | No ID | No Entry.
Tickets are sold in batches of 2-6. If your group members are booking tickets individually, please use the same 'Group Booking Name' and we'll do our best to get you seated together for the event. Guests must abide by all government regulations as they evolve.
Food served throughout the evening.
EXPECT TO HEAR MUSIC FROM
Shola Ama // Artful Dodger // Asher D // Katy B // Daniel Bedingfield // Dane Bowers // MJ Cole // Craig David // Disclosure // Dizzee Rascal // DJ Cameo // DJ EZ // DJ Luck & MC Neat // DJ Pied Piper and the Masters of Ceremonies // DJ Spoony // DJ Zinc // Double 99 // Flava D // Genius Cru // Gorgon City // Harvey // Heartless Crew // Ras Kwame // Kele Le Roc // Lonyo // Lisa Maffia // Mis-Teeq // Monsta Boy // Ms. Dynamite // Oxide & Neutrino // Pay As U Go // Romeo // Mike Skinner // So Solid Crew // The Streets // Sweet Female Attitude // Wiley // Wookie
Robbie@xclusivetouch.co.uk or Whatsapp 07519 434691 (Robbie).
MEAL TICKET! +Entrance & Welcome Drink
1. Welcome drink on arrival and Meze food available until 8.30pm. This offer is valid between these times only. 2. Drinks & food will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating or arrive after any course has been served, chefs will not be able to accommodate any latecomers. 3. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance anytime 1.5 hours after doors open 4. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times. 5. Entertainment, menu, venue, and the timings may be subject to change. 6. Tickets purchased under the same lead name but with a different seating area are not guaranteed to sit on the same table due to seating allocations. 7. The dress code is smart casual. Halloween attire welcome! 8. On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 9. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, intoxication, must have I.D., dress code, and common respect). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 10. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines. Refunds will not be issued if government advice changes but still enables the event to take place. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled. 11. Date transfers are not possible. 12. The ticket holder is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies. We, therefore, accept no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions however caused. 13. All food provided is owned and prepared by the venue directly. We have no responsibility for the making of the food. 14. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes. 15. Guests are responsible for adhering to the Governments Covid-19 guidelines as they evolve.
|18:30 - 22:30||£29.00|
68-70, Clapham High Street, Clapham, SW4 7UL
Clapham Common (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.