Proud Cabaret City offers its guests an all round high end dining and entertainment experience against the backdrop of a prohibition-like atmosphere. With low-lighting, a smattering of comfortable booths and a collection of tables at which to sit and enjoy the show, the main focus of the venue is indeed…
Burlesque Provocateur - Bad Santa
Step into a world of desire, danger, and decadence as Burlesque meets fetish. Our world-class performers will be showcasing their most risqué acts, including breath-taking fire, gripping hot wax displays and outrageously kinky burlesque acts.
Indulge in a succulent three-course fine dining menu, and select from our delicious list of carefully curated cocktails, as our incredible cast take you on a playful journey away from glitz and glitter to the wonderful world of fetish.
Be warned, this show is not for the faint-hearted, Bad Santa promises to introduce you to the darker side of cabaret and is sure to keep you on the naughty list this year!
Dress code: Dress to Impress
Restricted view seating, plus a 3-course meal
|18:30 - 22:30||£49.00|
Standard view seating plus a 3-course meal
|18:30 - 22:30||£69.00|
VIP seating (best available), a delicious theatre-style 5-course dining experience, priority entrance, performer meet & greet plus a Polaroid photo to take away!
|18:30 - 22:30||£120.00|
No 1, Mark Lane (Corner of Dunster and Mark Lane), EC3R 7AH
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.