Since its launch in November 2015, the team behind Brixton Rooftop have been offering trendsetters and urbanites a truly experiential style pop up, with the focus on providing a unique food and beverage consumer experience, that's not style over substance. With passionate and creative food vendors…
VUDU Food Supperclub
- No reviews.
- Brixton Rooftop
Food cooks up a storm of Cajun/Creole soul food with a British twist. They use deep, Cajun spices and top-quality British ingredients to smash out mouthwatering slow-smoked and chargrilled meats, as well as vegan-friendly barbecue munchies to feed your soul. Jamie and Katy (partners, foodies and festival fiends) teamed up with Tom (Jamie's brother and international chef) to tame the hot coals and give you naturally gluten-free, naturally healthy junk-food.
Food can be found on the streets of London, at festivals nationwide and now at Brixton Rooftop!
|VUDU Food Supper Club||19:30 - 22:30||£29.00|
Pope's Road, Brixton, SW9 8JH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
This is where Christmas goes to get naughty, surrender to the season!
Be part of the very essence of the South Pole Saloon, a party of like-minded creatures looking for festive fun all under one cosy roof. Festive filled cocktails and delicious steaming food cooked right in front of you, twisted entertainment and a late night party, what more could you ask for this festive season?
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.