Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
That's Drag Bingo Show
- Brixton Jamm
🚨We are BACK and more fabulous than ever! 🚨
Looking for something exciting to do on a Saturday? Introducing ‘That’s Drag’ bingo - a hilarious and unique experience right in the heart of Brixton. Serving you comedy and competition, this raucously randy event will bring a little spice to your life 💃
Hosted by the sensational Queens, Orange Gina, Ariel Bold and Magik with a ‘k’, this game of bingo is unlike any other as they’ll be bringing their very special bingo machine: the smoking hot DRAG-on 🔥
The best street food in town will be there to keep a bingo champion well fuelled. 🍗
We recommend that you come down as early as possible to ensure that you have plenty of time to enjoy the food and drink that we have on offer. We open our doors at 6pm and the show will start at 7pm sharp.
We’re really looking forward to having you, however, please note that your booking is for entry to That's Drag Bingo Show only and does not permit entry to the club nights – you will need to purchase a separate ticket for this!
PLEASE NOTE: BAGS AND COATS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE LIVE ROOM SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU VISIT THE CLOAKROOM BEFORE ENTERING THE SHOW
That's Drag Bingo Show is a seated event - please be aware that your tables are laid out in rows and it is likely that you'll be sitting next to another group.
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Brixton Jamm
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.