Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Heatwave Brixton: Day & Night Terrace Party w/ Latmun (Hot Creations/Relief)
- Brixton Jamm
Embrace the heat as Heatwave returns for another prolific terrace party 💯
We’re inviting only the finest of selectors to drop the hottest of sets at our Day & Night party Heatwave - this one is guaranteed to get your energy flowing as you dance until you can see the other side of the sun. 🌞
We have party starter Latmun headlining this one, set to bring his renowned house vibes to the dance floor. Opening for him will be the fun-loving Courtney, who will be dropping some heat in the glowing club. Room 2 & the terrace will be hosted by Vibe Collective featuring some amazing DJs.Room 2 & the terrace will be hosted by Vibe Collective featuring some amazing DJs.
Feel the rays on your skin as you party at our Courtyard before losing yourself to the beats in our intimate club - this one’s for all you house-heads and disco groovers.
We’re bringing that ultimate summer mood with cocktails on tap, all day long, to wash down the sensational flavours of Only Jerkin.
This one’s for the party people
Street food from residents Only Jerkin’ & summer cocktails on tap all day long.
Latmun (Hot Creations/Relief)
Room 2 & Terrace hosted by Vibe Collective:
📣 If you’re planning on grabbing a ticket, why not book a table instead?
Our Courtyard booths and tables are the ultimate way to enjoy the event in comfort and in style. Situated in our wonderful outdoor space, these intimate booths and tables provide a base for you and your group and allows you to jump the queue and skip the busy crowd at the bar by ordering food and drinks straight to your table. You can also pre-order drinks so that they’re already there when you arrive!
Our day & night parties are dance marathons, so book a Courtyard table to rest your feet, chill out, eat some street food and reconnect with your mates – it’s the only way to guarantee yourself seats during the long sesh.
🍻 The tables are bookable up until 11pm, however, you and your group are welcome to stay after that time, when the event moves into the club. Please note that the lead booker must arrive within the first half hour of the booking time and that the table booking includes entry for the number of people that is specified. As we can now get up and move around, booths for larger groups may be a combo of seating and standing area! If you have any questions or need any help booking your party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are you waiting for? Enhance your club experience by grabbing a table now!
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
- In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s Roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
- Changes in COVID-19 restrictions may make it necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please only attend in groups you are happy to comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry.
**Please be aware that a covid rapid test may be required to comply with licensing and government legislation, T&C's will apply in this case.**
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
1st Release Entry Before 6pm
Entry only guaranteed if you arrive before 6pm
|17:00 - 04:00||£8.00|
|1st Release General Admission||17:00 - 04:00||£8.00|
|2nd Release General Admission||17:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
|3rd Release General Admission||17:00 - 04:00||£12.50|
|4th Release General Admission||17:00 - 04:00||£15.00|
|5th Release General Admission||17:00 - 04:00||£17.50|
1st Release Entry After Midnight
Entry only guaranteed if you arrive after midnight
|17:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
Entry for 8 & Courtyard Picnic Bench (6pm-10:30pm)
Private covered bench. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 8 People.
|17:00 - 23:00||£160.00|
Entry for 8 & Private Courtyard Booth (6pm-10:30pm)
Private covered booth. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 8 People.
|17:00 - 23:00||£160.00|
Entry for 10 & Private Courtyard Booth (6pm-10:30pm)
Private covered booth. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 10 People.
|17:00 - 23:00||£200.00|
Entry for 6 & Beach Garden Picnic Bench (6pm-10pm)
Covered bench. Positioned on the beach with background music but no live DJ. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 6 People.
|17:00 - 23:00||£72.00|
Entry for 6 & Private Beach Hut (6pm-10pm)
Private Covered Booth. Positioned on the beach with background music but no live DJ. You must arrive before 6:30pm. Please arrive together in your group. Includes Entry for up to 6 People.
|17:00 - 23:00||£72.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.