Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Carnival Brunch & Bottomless Punch - Bank Holiday Special
- Brixton Jamm
Introducing Carnival Brunch & Bottomless Punch - Brixton’s maddest party brunch experience for your bank holiday weekend 🔥
Get yourself down for an August Bank Holiday Special because the carnival spirit has arrived early this year. We’ll be pulling out all of the stops with the zingiest rum punch, full-blown Carnival vibes and authentic Caribbean food available to purchase on the day.
We’ll also be treating you to the finest selection of DJs, hosts and dancers - because no carnival is complete without them. Expect riddims upon riddims of Dancehall, Reggae, Soca & Afrobeats to get you moving 🎉
Energy crew we see you ✌️
Tickets start at £12.50 per person which includes:
🍹 60 mins bottomless rum punch (starts at 12pm, arrive on time to get your full fix)
🎟 Entry to the event
🎧 Carnival DJ sets
🎉 Carnival themed performers
See our exclusive brunch menu below! *Please note that food is not included in the ticket price. It is cheaper to pre-order your food when buying your ticket than to purchase during the event*
🍗 Jerk Chicken Plate:
BBQ Jerk chicken, jerk sauce, rice & peas, coleslaw, mixed salad, vegetable fritters, plantain
🥦 Jerk Veggie Plate:
Chickpea curry, jerk sauce, rice & peas, coleslaw, mixed salad, vegetable fritters, plantain
🌱Make it vegan
🍖Jerk Fried Chicken Rice & Peas Plate:
Jerk fried chicken pieces, jerk sauce, rice & peas, coleslaw, mixed salad, vegetable fritters, plantain
🍟 Jerk Fried Chicken Chips Plate:
Jerk fried chicken pieces, jerk sauce, chips, coleslaw, mixed salad, vegetable fritters, plantain
🌶 Make your order spicy with hot jerk sauce and hot mango
📣 Group tickets are now available to book!
Please ensure that you and your group arrives by the advertised event start time.
Bottomless drinks start at the beginning of the event at 12pm. Please arrive by 11:45am to make the most of it.
For larger groups of 30+ or bespoke bookings for your party, please email email@example.com.
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
|1st Release||12:00 - 17:00||£12.50|
|2nd Release||12:00 - 17:00||£15.00|
|3rd Release||12:00 - 17:00||£17.50|
|4th Release||12:00 - 17:00||£20.00|
|1st Release Group Ticket (4 people, arrive together)||12:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
|2nd Release Group Ticket (4 people, arrive together)||12:00 - 17:00||£50.00|
|3rd Release Group Ticket (4 people, arrive together)||12:00 - 17:00||£60.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.