Heralded for their authentic Texan BBQ, live blues music and top-notch cocktails, The Blues Kitchen brings a dose of the Deep South to Brixton. Spread across two floors, its lively atmosphere owes much to the live blues, roots and soul music that plays every night of the week. With cosy booths, private…
Mud Morganfield at The Blues Kitchen Brixton
- No reviews.
- Blues Kitchen Brixton
Multi award-winning artist and world-renowned bluesman Mud Morganfield comes to London for three special shows across The Blues Kitchen.
Mud Morganfield is an established star in the world of blues music. Being the eldest son of the legendary Muddy Waters, he was brought up around some of the finest blues musicians the world has ever seen. His traditions lie firmly in the Chicago blues sound which, along with his incredible song-writing ability, has defined his long and successful career. His albums have achieved critical acclaim, with high praise from the likes of Buddy Guy and Jools Holland to name a few.
Mud has dedicated his life to continuing the legacy of his bloodline, channelling the sound and spirit of his father wherever he goes. With three consecutive shows across The Blues Kitchen this April, and backed by some of the UKs leading musicians, this is a great opportunity to catch him in an intimate atmosphere and hear some of the grooviest blues around.
Doors open at 8:30pm in Camden and Shoreditch. Start times may vary.
Wednesday 21st August in Camden
020 7387 5277
Thursday 22nd August in Shoreditch
020 7729 7216
Friday 23rd August in Brixton
Call 020 7274 0591 or
Blues Kitchen Brixton
|19:30 - 22:30||£5.00|
40, Acre Lane, SW2 5SP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.