Heralded for their authentic Texan BBQ, live blues music and top-notch cocktails, The Blues Kitchen brings a dose of the Deep South to Brixton. Spread across two floors, its lively atmosphere owes much to the live blues, roots and soul music that plays every night of the week. With cosy booths, private…
Celebrating 50 Years of The Rolling Stones: Let it Bleed
- No reviews.
- Blues Kitchen Brixton
We celebrate 50 years of the defining album of The Rolling Stones era: Let It Bleed.
Over 250 million record sales, eight consecutive number one albums in the USA and five in the UK, ranked fourth in Rolling Stone's greatest artists of all time and a career spanning over 50 years. There aren't many that come close to The Rolling Stones.
Between 1968 & 1972 the band released a string of four albums that would later be considered their 'golden age'. 'Let It Bleed' was at the core of this period of creativity, including hits like 'Gimme Shelter', 'You Can't Always Get What You Want', 'Midnight Rambler' & many more. Although they are recognised within the great rock & pop boom of the 60s in the UK, their roots stem from blues & soul. A quality that ensured their sound endured and their popularity still continues to increase.
A selection of the finest musicians in London will channel the energy of The Rolling Stones during this productive period of creativity. Join us as they perform this iconic album live.
Doors open at 7:30pm. All tickets are 18+.
|19:30 - 22:30||£11.00|
40, Acre Lane, SW2 5SP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.