Ninety One Living Room is a jazz club & late night bar in Shoreditch. We offer weekly live jazz and other music events with a delicious food menu and an extensive range of cocktails, beer and wines. Fostering London’s Jazz and Dance Music scenes, Ninety One Living Room has grown a reputation…
Jazz Lates: Twospeak
- No reviews.
- Ninety One Living Room
ALL GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW EITHER PROOF OF A DOUBLE VACCINATION OR A NEGATIVE PCR / LATERAL FLOW TEST TAKEN WITHIN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO ALL EVENTS TO GAIN ENTRY.
Jazz Lates is a series of intimate Jazz events that take place in our wonderful living room. On Saturday 12th February 2022 it is with great pleasure that we welcome Twospeak to the living room stage.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Twospeak are a London based band formed in 2016 by in-demand saxophonist Ronan Perrett. Since then the group have solidified their musical identity as an exciting and unique blend of jazz, rock, indie and electronic music, their unique sound surfacing from the member’s individual musical personalities along with the distinct instrumentation of sax, keyboards, synths, guitar, drums and percussion.
'Exciting to listen to.. Twospeak don't sound like anyone else on the vibrant British jazz scene' - Matthew Ruddick (Kind of Jazz). ★★★★
‘Reflector is on a high frequency - definitely keep your eye on Twospeak’ - Tina Edwards (Worldwide FM).
'The London-based ensemble's debut LP captures their distinct & highly energetic fusion of jazz, rock and electronics, with a wide rhythmic palette' - Oli Brunetti (Music is my Sanctuary).
'The band pull out all the stops to deliver a deliciously upbeat, energetic and utterly dazzling affair' - Colin Smith (Twistedsoul).
Mike De Souza – Guitar
Joseph Costi- Keyboards and synths
Adam Teixeira – Drums
SECONDARY ACT: DJ SET UNTIL CLOSE
LIVE MUSIC 9PM
|Regular||20:00 - 01:30||£10.00|
Under 26 years old and/or students (with a valid student ID)
|20:00 - 01:30||£5.00|
Ninety One Living Room, 91 Brick Lane, E1 6QL
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.