Established in 1887, the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, east London has been providing nothing but fun and quirky nights since. Just east of Shoreditch, they organise diverse social nights that are sometimes racy, sometimes cultural and always memorable. These have been known to include; book clubs…
Benny's Festive Package II: A Traditionally Alternative Christmas Cabaret!
- No reviews.
- Bethnal Green Working Men's Club
BEYOND THE CABARET PRESENTS FOR CABARET VS CANCER
BENNY’S FESTIVE PACKAGE II
‘A TRADITIONALLY ALTERNATIVE CHRISTMAS CABARET’
SUNDAY 10TH DECEMBER at BETHNAL GREEN WORKING MEN’S CLUB
Once more our incomparable host Benny ‘the Elf’ Louche has been rummaging through his sack and pulled out another spectacular line-up of top quality festive entertainment to kick off your holiday season.
You can expect a joyful mix of only the very best in Cabaret, Burlesque, Drag and Circus coming together to raise funds for cancer charities via Cabaret vs Cancer…and there’s a raffle with some incredible prizes to be won.
BENNY ‘THE ELF’ LOUCHE
SANTA In his only live appearance this season
PAULUS - THE CABARET GEEK
RUBY ST JAMES
With tickets starting from £8 £5 Early Bird this really is the best value for money, high end cabaret in town…and all for a good cause.
We look forward to seeing you there
NOTE: DOORS 6pm, SHOW 7pm!
All proceeds will support those affected by cancer, through Cabaret vs Cancer Reg in England and Wales 1167819
Get your tickets nice and early and pay our lowest price!
|18:00 - 22:30||£5.00|
You missed out on the lowest price tickets, but you can still get a great deal and it's FREE SEATING!
|18:00 - 22:30||£8.00|
Get a RESERVED table for FOUR with FOUR admission tickets
PLUS a SIGNED POSTER
PLUS sweet treats for the table
PLUS 5 raffle tickets
4 Christmas presents from the CVC team!
FEEL SPECIAL and donate to Cabaret vs Cancer
|18:00 - 22:30||£50.00|
Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, 42 Pollard Row, E26NB
Bethnal Green (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. NO REFUNDS, all proceeds are donated to Cabaret vs Cancer, so if you can't make it - consider it a donation!