Established in 1887, the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, east London has been providing nothing but fun and quirky nights since. Just east of Shoreditch, they organise diverse social nights that are sometimes racy, sometimes cultural and always memorable. These have been known to include; book clubs…
Alan Partridge Party!
- No reviews.
- Bethnal Green Working Men's Club
Aha! He’s Back!
Following the grand old news that Alan’s back on telly in Feb - we thought we'd celebrate!
Grab a Ladyboy and join BGWMC for a game of Monkey Tennis as we celebrate the man, the Norwich legend that is *ALAN PARTRIDGE!*
He’s back on the BBC gravy train and we couldn't be happier! Back of the net Alan!!
Disc Jockey DJ Safari 'Suit' Phil (EuroDisco, Party Like It's Your B'day) is on the wheels of steel spinnin' all your fave Regional Radio hitz, Chart Toppers, Home Grooves and Guilty Pleasures
From Abba to Enya, Bryan Adams to Kate Bush, Soft Cell and Shirley Bassey, UB40, Black Beauty, The best of the Beatles and of course our famous Jurassic Park end session!
Think 'classic intercourse' all served on a 12 inch plate!
We get down 'n' dirty with a Lapdancing competition!
Practice those headbangs, shreds + power chords for the Air-Bass Contest! Winner gets a slightly superficially damaged CHOCOLATE ORANGE! Don’t worry though - the chocolate's perfectly edible
Get those vocal chords ready for some mass Alan-Oke!
Try your luck at Monkey Tennis!
Dress your ruddy best!
Pringle sweaters! Sports Casual! Ice white shoes, ice white socks! Imperial Leisurewear! Improv Zombies! Jet from Gladiators! Gilets and Driving Gloves! Traffic cones!
Whatever you do Keep the boys in the barracks
Free Entry if your name is Dan!
Free Alan Masks for the first 50 people!
Happy Hour 9pm until 10pm!
All your fave drinks on tap: Red wine, white wine, pints of mineral water and the 'Lady boy' lager, G&T and baileys dreamteam!
advance 1st wave
This ticket only guarantees entry until midnight
|21:00 - 02:00||£6.00|
Bethnal Green Working Men's Club 42 Pollard Row E26NB
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.