The Ship and Mitre is great for those relaxing boozy occasions, with a classic pub tavern feel and cosy chilled out vibes. Situated in a 1930's art-deco style building in the thriving centre of Liverpool, this place is a hot spot for those lazy afternoon drinks, those comfy pub lunches and the most raucous…
Liverpool Beer Tasting Experience
- The Ship & Mitre
This craft beer tasting experience takes in two of Liverpool’s best beer hot spots. Become charmed by craft beer and join us as we embark on a journey full of flavour and fun. You’ll get to taste local and world beer styles, all under the guidance of one of our friendly beer experts. Get hands-on with beer ingredients, touch, taste & smell the elements that make each beer style so unique. Learn the history and discover the difference behind each beer style While gaining an understanding of the unique brewing processes used to create each perfect pint.
Meeting point: Meet inside The Ship & Mitre pub
Time in total: 2 hours
Walking distance: Approx. 0.1 Miles
Group size: 25 Max
All beer tastings included, seven x 1/3rd pints of beer
Specially reserved tables with table service at each venue
A tailored beer tasting experience, led by one of our beer experts
Food is not included on this tour, but we can make recommendations on a number of lovely places for a bite to eat nearby at the end of the tour
Accessibility: Good. Wheelchair friendly, fully accessible venues and toilets. We use drop kerbs at all times. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at email@example.com
Prerequisites: None! Whether you are beer curious, or a certified beer geek, we’ve got something fresh to everyone's taste. All are welcome to join in to taste and learn something new.
Private Group Tours:
We’d love to host a private tour for your group for any occasion! Get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and plan your next event with us.
Look out for your final tour details email which will be sent out on the day before your tour. Please make sure your contact details are correct so we can inform you in the event of any last minute changes.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit we reserve the right to change the lineup of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control. Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
Beer Tasting Experience for One in Liverpool
Beer Tasting Experience for Two in Liverpool
Liverpool Beer Tasting Experience
1 x ticket for the Liverpool Beer Tasting Experience
|12:00 - 14:30||£35.00|
133, Dale Street, L2 2JH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.