Off the beaten track in both location and attitude, Hotel Pelirocco is a fun filled hotel bar in Brighton on Regency Square that will wow your palate with a selection of inventive cocktails and saucy boutique interiors. Whilst its location is in the quiet Regency Square the Hotel Pelirocco makes for…
Cin Cin Supper Club
We are delighted to announce that Cin Cin Supper Clubs are back in 2016, kicking off with our first event at Brighton’s iconic Hotel Pelirocco on Friday 11 March.
Tickets are on sale and limited to 30 seats only so book NOW to avoid disappointment.
Cin Cin Supper Clubs are all about celebrating the Italian way with our inventive takes on classic dishes and drinks.
Our experienced chefs will deliver a fun and delicious menu that makes the most of the best Italian ingredients. For those who enjoyed our pop ups in 2014 and 2015, you will already know that our passion for Italian food and drink brings the real Italian dining experience to Brighton.
We are very pleased to have Sarah Adams onboard as chef for this event, bringing her vast experience at The Fat Duck, Terre a Terre as well as a stint in the US to our supper club experience.
And our partnership with Hotel Pelirocco for this event means you can expect a little bit of saucy cheekiness too!
We promise to keep giving Brighton the Italian food and drink it truly deserves so get your ticket NOW to experience it yourself.
|19:00 - 22:00||£39.00|
10, Regency Square, Regency Square, bn1 2fg
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.