Just a stone's throw from the famous Pier you’ll find the beachside Brighton Rum Kitchen nestled in the lanes. Drawn to this historically creative hub for the arts, the space brings people together to experience a celebration of the flavours and sounds of carnival, inspired by the Caribbean islands…
Carnival Bottomless Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Rum Kitchen Brighton
We are super excited to be launching our first ever bottomless brunch, bringing you the tastiest Caribbean food and fun carnival vibes.
Join us every Saturday and Sunday between 12pm – 4pm for an hour of bottomless jerk BBQ Wings ( or Krispy Fried Cauliflower before choosing a tasty main course and a whole bottle of Jamrock Punch (usually serves 4/5 people but you will get this all to yourself because we are generous like that) for £29.99 per person. A glass of prosecco or a Jamrock Punch Cocktail are available for £1 each throughout your 2 hours brunch also so do let our lovely staff know on the day.
Timeslots available 12pm - 2pm & 2pm-4pm . All you have to do is choose a starter and a main and let us do the rest.
Bottomless Starters -choose your unlimited Jerk BBQ Wings or Krispy Fried Cauliflower for 60 minutes.
Then choose your main:
Loaded Jerk Chicken Fries - mixed fries loaded with jerk chicken with spicy aioli and crispy fried chillies. ( Jackfruit alternative available)
RK Jerk Bowl - boneless thighs with rice and peas, house slaw and jerk gravy.
Jerk Chicken Bun - chicken thigh topped with BBQ sauce, scotch bonnet mayo, lettuce and tomato.
Jerk Pork Belly - marinated and glazed with Jerk BBQ sauce served with Mac & Cheese Pie and pickled slaw.
T&T Chickpea Curry - curried chickpea with rice and peas, Bara flatbread, pickled slaw and plantain.
|Single ticket||12:00 - 16:00||£29.99|
|Table of 2||12:00 - 16:00||£49.98|
|Table of 4||12:00 - 16:00||£119.96|
|Table of 6||12:00 - 16:00||£179.94|
|Table of 10||12:00 - 16:00||£299.99|
The Rum Kitchen, 11 Black Lion Street, BN1 1ND
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.