Situated in scenic Stratford-upon-Avon, the historic White Swan Hotel has played host to thousands of guests since 1560. Why not come and see why…indulge with a perfectly poured pint or something from our extensive cellar, then settle back with a dish from our exquisite menus.
Gin Tasting at The White Swan
Join The Little Gin Company for a night of gin tasting at The White Swan 1st August 2019.
The recent glimpses of sunshine have got us all excited about Summer and perfect gin drinking weather. To herald the arrival of the new season and long evenings filled with gin we are giving our gin night on the 1st August 2019 a special 'summer gin' theme. Join us for an evening that will begin with a tantalising, delicious tasting sequence of 3 artisan gins for guests to sample and enjoy. All gins on the tasting menu will be served as a tasting measure, with a splash of tonic (if you can’t handle the neat gin!).
Guests can then choose their favourite gin to have as a full drink, in a copa glass, accompanied by premium mixer and complementary garnish. We also have alternative mixer options for those who are not so partial to an indian tonic water, such as elderflower tonic and ginger ale.
This evening is the perfect way to see in the spring with a healthy measure of gin!!
What are you waiting for- book your ticket now!
What is included during the event:
Introduction and welcome to group. Brief history of gin, what it is and how it is made
A tasting sequence of 3 artisan gins will then be provided. Each would be served as a neat half measure but tonic will be provided for guests to add a splash should they wish.
Canapés to compliment the individual gins offered
Each gin would be explained as they are sampled
Following the tasting sequence guests could select their favourite gin to enjoy as a full drink with appropriate mixer and garnish
Gin Tasting At The White Swan
Join The Little Gin Company for a night of Gin tasting at The White Swan 1st August 2019
|19:00 - 20:30||£25.00|
Rother Street, CV37 6NH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.