Waterside Fest 2022
- The Pilgrim Inn
NOTICE = PLEASE REMEMBER OUR NEIGHBOURS WHEN ENTERING AND EXITING THE VENUE. WE HAVE A STRICT 10PM CUT OFF TIME AND WE WISH THE VENUE TO BE CLEARED BY 11PM. DO PLAN YOUR TRAVEL IN ADVANCE OF PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS.
Back by popular demand for a second year.... Waterside Fest 2022 will be more refined but just as fun!
Kicking off at midday, we have 6 hours of family fun to the background tunes of 4 fantastic south coast music acts. Bars and food stalls will be open from a range of local businesses as well as kids entertainment and charity events. Like last year, once 6pm arrives, over 21s with tickets will be allowed to enjoy the evening's entertainment starting with Phat's & Small's Ben Ofoedu on the decks warming up for S Club 7s Jo O'Meara (she's got the flow...!) Then, finishing off is Blue frontman Simon Webbe who'll bring all the classic Blue songs mixed with some huge selling solo hits.
The Waterside Fest 2022 will be a night and day to remember!
General Evening Admission
This ticket submits 1 adult over the age of 21 years to The Waterside Fest from 6pm to 10pm.
Please bring a valid form of ID with you to avoid disappointment at the gate in case of age checks. Valid ID includes a photo driving licence, passport, proof of age card with the "pass" hologram present.
|18:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Pilgrim Inn, Hythe Road, Marchwood, SO40 4WU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.