Comedy, Film Screenings, Something A Little Different
In 2008, Robert Kenner, a mild-mannered postman from Peckham, South London was struck by a meteor which bestowed him with super powers. Today, Bob is an overworked underappreciated "civil servant" for the British government. He spends most waking hours saving people and filling out forms. He has no time for anything else. Least of all love. But today he has a day off. And best of all, he has a date with June from the library. Now all he has to do is act as if this isn't the most exciting day of his life. Apparently that puts people off.
The screening will be followed by a Q & A with the star, Brett Goldstein and / or the director Jon Drever.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
The Spread Eagle Pub & Theatre
<p>If you’ve ever wanted to know what makes Fuller’s ales taste so good, you’ll discover the secrets of our success on a tour of the Griffin Brewery. It’s a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes of a famous working brewery. Whether you’re looking for history and heritage, an insight into ale-making or just some superb samples, you’ll find them all here. We run up to 20 tours each week, all led by expert guides who aim to answer all your questions and give you a fascinating glimpse into British beer-making history. The tour lasts around one and a half hours and culminates with the highlight: a tutored tasting of some of Fuller’s finest ales. £10 tasting tour £7 non-tasting tour Our tours currently operate Mon-Fri only, at 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Sorry, but we do not currently run tours on weekends or public holidays. FULLER’S BREWERY TOURS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID FOR IN ADVANCE AS PLACES ARE LIMITED.</p>