- The Bell
***Tickets available to purchase from Friday 22nd November***
Is it really Christmas without the honorary Christmas Eve visit? And no, we’re not talking about the big guy! Hang up your stockings, wrap up warm and head to your local for plenty of festive spirit and a healthy dose of Christmas cheer!
We have a superb headliner this year with live music from the amazing CHASING DEER - 7:30pm - 10:30pm.
Put on your favourite Christmas jumper and wrap up warm, we've got our outside bars and our famous Burger Shack open till late. Our lunch menu will be served from 12-3pm, then our Burger Shack will be open from 3pm. Bookings for lunch are essential.
***Please note this event will be TICKET ONLY FROM 6PM, tickets are £5 per person and must be purchased in advance. Wristbands will be provided at the door on entry with a valid ticket***
Tickets will be available to purchase online and at the bar. Maximum of 6 tickets to be purchased at 1 time, full names to be provided for each guest.
Over 18's from 6pm
(I.D checks at entrance)
No entry after 10:30pm
The Bell, Bell Lane, Fetcham, Leatherhead, KT22 9ND
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.