Westerham Brewery was established in 2004 by Robert Wicks, the Westerham Brewery Company is proud to bring brewing back to the historic town of Westerham. With a rich brewing heritage, Westerham can once again be proud of locally brewed, top quality real ales. With our newly extended Tap Room &Shop…
Meat the Chef - Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- No reviews.
- Westerham Brewery
Meat the Chef is an awesome food truck serving buttermilk fried chicken and loaded hot dogs, with a selection of soft gooey brownies to finish with.
Place your order via our app or web ordering page and everything is delivered to your table. So all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy!!
Food from 12pm until 8:30pm, drinks from 12pm until 9:30pm, we close at 10pm.
Takeaway is available, order straight from the truck and even have a drink while you wait!
No tickets needed, just book a table and come and join us in the Tap Room.
(The food vendor may be subject to change at short notice)
|Saturday 01st October 2022|
|Saturday 08th October 2022|
|Saturday 15th October 2022|
|Saturday 22nd October 2022|
|Saturday 29th October 2022|
|Saturday 05th November 2022|
|Saturday 19th November 2022|
|Saturday 26th November 2022|
|Saturday 03rd December 2022|
|Saturday 10th December 2022|
|Saturday 17th December 2022|
Beggars Lane, TN16 1QP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.