A Beautiful West London Pub Steeped In History Built in the early sixteenth century, used by king Charles for his ill-fated treaty with Cromwell and now lovingly restored.Looking for a perfect location to host your business meeting or event in Uxbridge? Historical records show that the beautiful…
Gin Masterclass - up to 6 friends per table!
- No reviews.
- The Crown and Treaty
Up to six friends enjoying six gins each, perfectly paired with fever tree tonic with some delicious nibbles included too!
What's not to love!
Can't wait to get out and socialise again! Got up to six gin loving friends? Then this is the perfect event for you!
Join us in the run up to world gin day for a socially distanced gin masterclass with up to six friends sharing a table.
All the gins are local (ish) from the south east of England and confirmed so far we have Mermaid gin from the Isle of Wight, Sipsmith London Gin and Big Smoke Gin also from London - we will be confirming the last three shortly.
With social distancing still in place it will be full table service, we'll even bring the six distillers whose gins you will be enjoying along to talk about their gins and the wonderful people from Fever Tree to share the love about their tonics plus you can enjoy some delicious nibbles too!
There will be plenty of time to chat with your friends and you are welcome to keep your table after the event until later in the afternoon.
Tickets are available on a per table basis, if you can't see the table size you are after then do give us a call on 01895 730008 and we will do our best to fit you in.
Table for 2
Ticket includes six gin and tonics plus some nibbles for two guests (£30 per guest). Tables will be outside if the weather is good or inside if not.
|12:30 - 14:00||£60.00|
Table for 4
Ticket includes six gin and tonics plus some nibbles for four guests (£30 per guest). Tables will be outside if the weather is good or inside if not.
|12:30 - 14:00||£120.00|
Table for 5
Ticket includes six gin and tonics plus some nibbles for five guests (£30 per guest). Tables will be outside if the weather is good or inside if not.
|12:30 - 14:00||£150.00|
Table for 6
Ticket includes six gin and tonics plus some nibbles for six guests (£30 per guest). Tables will be outside if the weather is good or inside if not.
|12:30 - 14:00||£180.00|
90 Oxford Rd, UB8 1LU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The venue operates a responsible drinking policy and may refuse service or request ID.