The Bear is in the heart of Esher serving delicious hearty English food in a historical location. Recently refurbished, The Bear caters to all from a unique and comfortable dining area with a mouthwatering menu, a spacious and inviting bar with a roaring fire and accompanying al fresco terrace open…
Roaring 20's New Year's Eve Party!
- No reviews.
- The Bear
100 years later and we’re back in a prohibition state – All alcohol is outlawed and you’ll have to start the new year 100% sober – word on the street is that the Bartenders at The Bear in Esher want to host the best New Year’s Party around and they’ve been secretly brewing their own liquor in our Hotel rooms ready for any secret sales to Bear party goers that whisper the password. Don’t let the guards catch you or you’ll face serious jail time.
For those who don’t need secret service over the bar there’s plenty of room for dancing along to our Jazz music, and DJ that joins us later in the night. We’re expecting full dress up, lots of cigars and mustaches – so don’t miss out on the number one event that brings the Roaring 1920s 100 years into the future and right on your doorstep.
Our early bird offer! Entry only.
|20:00 - 02:00||£5.00|
71, High Street, KT10 9RQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required.