A drop-kick from Twickenham, The Cabbage Patch is more than just the most famous rugby pub in the world. The only place to be on match day, it’s a great spot to relax in the week too - serving gourmet pub food, outstanding ales and an enviable whiskey collection. With an extensive main menu of fine…
Guinness 6 Nations Sports Breakfast
- No reviews.
- Cabbage Patch
Fancy joining rugby legends Brian Moore and Gordon D'Arcy for breakfast?
On the morning of the Six Nations match between England and Ireland at Twickenham, pop along to the most famous rugby pub in the world for a special sporting breakfast and mix with real rugby fans!
Set in a private room, talkSPORT’s own Mike Bovill will host an interactive Q&A with these two legendary names. Grab a breakfast bap, your first pint of Guinness or a soft drink and bottomless tea and coffee for an all-inclusive price. What better way to start your match-day experience!
Entry is by ticket only and guarantees you space in The Cabbage Patch before it opens to the general public.
Cabbage Patch 6 Nations Q&A
Pre-game sports breakfast Q&A
|09:00 - 11:00||£25.00|
67 London Road, TW1 3SZ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.