Pirates of the River Thames Halloween Boat Party, Sat 28th Oct + Free After Party
- No reviews.
- Tower Millennium Pier
This Halloween batten down the hatches and jump aboard our ‘Pirates of the River Thames’ boat party, taking place on our mysterious Vessel. Whether you’re Elizabeth Swann or Davy Jones, you can join the celebrations as we search the Thames for London’s hidden treasures.
Keep an eye out for our Captain Jack Sparrow host who is feeling particularly joyous this year and expects all shipmates to join him for rum!
The Low Down
🚢 2 floors, 350 capacity Boat Party
🍹 Fully stocked bar
🌊 Open Deck Roof Terrace
🌆 London’s iconic settings along the way
🎶 New and old school tracks, whilst throwing in the odd horror song along the way
💀 Fancy Dress
*** All Guests receive free entrance to the Halloween Party at 26 Leake Street 9pm-3am - 7 Addington St, London SE1 7RY Simply show your original ticket at the door and arrive before 00:30 ***
Early arrival is essential as the boat sets off from the Tower Millennium Pier nearest tube Tower Hill at 13:00 sharp, so guests must arrive by 12:30. Once departed, the celebrations begin as XT Event residents,, take you through the biggest new and old school tracks, whilst throwing in the odd horror track along the way. 🎶
The boat is a two-level, 350 capacity vessel equipped with a fully stocked bar, electric heaters, pre-reserved seating,2 floors of music and a large open deck smoking area.
⭐ IMPORTANT ⭐
Boat Departs Tower Millennium Pier at 1.00pm – Lower Thames Street, EC3N 4DT. Please arrive AT LEAST 30 MINUTES early to avoid missing the boat! IT cannot WAIT!
🎫 Tickets 🎫
£20 will rise closer to the date
🎃 Dress code 🎃
As the event is Halloween, fancy dress is required, whether it’s a pair of fangs, some Devil Horns, or a full-on costume – welcome but not compulsary.
Departs: Tower Millennium Pier at 1.00 pm – Lower Thames Street, EC3N 4DT and returns to the same pier 5 pm
🎈 Extra information 🎈
Pick-up: Tower Hill Bridge
Nearest Tube: Tower Hill
Music: RnB, Afrobeats, Hip-Hop, Halloween Anthems, 90s & Classics
Approx Boat Time: 1300-1700
*This is a co-promotion alongside ABNB & the RB
Contact Event Manager Liz To Book:
WHATSAPP ONLY: 07519 434691
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to entrance at 12.30 pm FROM TOWER MILLENIUM PIER. The boat can't wait and will depart 1 pm please plan your journey 2. Entertainment, venue and the timings may be subject to change. 3. Dress code is Halloween, this doesn't;t need to be a full outfit but at least an accessory 4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 6. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled. 7. Purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos being taken on the day, which may be used for promotional purposes. 8. On extremely rare occasions the pier time or location may change. Please check @xclusivetouchuk Instagram and your email inbox for updates. We will do everything possible to contact buyers should this occur but it is the buyer's responsibility to check the Instagram page for updates.
*** All Guests receive free entrance to the After Party at 26 Leake Street 9pm-3am - 1 Leicester Pl, London 7 Addington St, London SE1 7RY Simply show your original ticket at the door and arrive before 00:30 ***
|13:00 - 17:00||£27.50|
Lower Thames Street, EC3N 4DT
City of London
Tower Gateway (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.